Rosemount Area Athletic Association in-house softball is a volunteer non-profit organization committed to providing all girls in our community with an experience that promotes positive self-esteem, team spirit, and individual growth.
The in-house softball program is being revamped with a focus on preparing players for future competitive play either through the Shamrocks Slowpitch League or the RAAA Travelling Fastpitch program. All girls who want to try softball are welcome!
RAAA in-house softball players can join the fun starting at the Pre-K/Kindergarten through Grade 4. Please see Shamrocks info below for grades 5-12. Preschoolers must be 5 years old on September 1st of the upcoming fall year and attending Kindergarten this coming fall. For all ages, please register for your current grade level of this current spring.
Girls will be combined to play in the following groups:
- Pre-K/Kindergarten | Wednesdays | May 12 – June 23, 2021
- This will be a clinic style program with some scrimmages to practice the skills learned
- 1st and 2nd Grades | Mondays and Wednesdays | May 3– June 23, 2021
- Coach pitch with one practice and one game per week
- 3rd and 4th Grades | Tuesdays and Thursdays | May 4 – June 24, 2021
- Pitching machine with one practice and one game per week
Shamrocks Softball: 5th grade and up | Tuesdays and Thursdays | Shamrocks will be a part of the South Metro Slowpitch League.
See Shamrock Page for all important information regarding this program.
Games and practices will begin at 6 or 7:15pm hosted at fields within the Rosemount community.
Information about Rosemount Traveling Fastpitch can be found here.