Follow our RAAA Inhouse Soccer program facebook page for all the latest updates throughout the season.
The mission of Rosemount Area Athletic Association In-House Soccer (RAAAIHS) is to create a strong program that will provide an opportunity for the youth to enjoy the game of soccer. RAAAIHS shall be an inclusive program that will encourage all to participate and compete. RAAAIHS will always strive to operate to the best of our ability with the context of the following principles:
- To consistently create a fun filled, positive experience for every girl and boy in the program;
- To promote sportsmanship, respect, and sensitivity to the other players, coaches, parents, and referees
- To enhance player self-esteem, confidence, emotional development and overall character;
- To always put the best interest of the player above all others;
- To assure that all adults associated with the program are exemplary role models of sportsmanship, leadership and support.
- To maintain a balanced perspective on the outcome of games and sportsmanship.
2019 Season Rosters:
- Registration opens March 6, 2019 and ends May 8, 2019
- Season Dates: July 8 – August 22, 2019
- Girls play Tuesday and Thursday and Boys play Monday and Wednesday
- 6:00pm start time Pre-K/K and 1st grade play for 1 hour. 2nd-9th play for approximately 1.5 hours. Start times vary for 6-9th grade.
- Soccer cleats are suggested (Baseball cleats are not permitted). Shin guards, appropriately-sized soccer ball (see below) and water are required. All other equipment will be provided by RAAA.
- Pre-K/K – size 3 ball
Grade 1 – size 3 ball
Grades 2-3 – size 4 ball
Grades 4-5 – size 4 ball
Grades 6-9 – size 5 ball
- Males & Females Pre-K through 9th grade for upcoming school year are eligible. Must be 4 years old by 9/1/19.
- Coaches Meeting and Equipment Pickup – TBD
- Coaches clinic/meeting/equipment pickup is 6/30/19 at 5:30pm RCC
Parent Meeting Slide Show
For games and activities to do during practices, see the MYSA Training Sessions by Age and then click on the appropriate age group tab. U6-U8 (Age 6&Under – Age 8&Under) activities are applicable to the K-3rd graders and the U10/U12 and U13+ tabs are applicable to the 4th-9th graders.
Questions for our Coach Coordinator, Please Contact: Scott McDonald
RAAA Simplified Soccer Rules
HS Soccer, Camps & Traveling Soccer:
Learn about Rosemount HS Boys Soccer Program.
Rosemount Irish Boys’ Soccer Rosemount, MN
Learn about Rosemount HS Girls Soccer Program.
Rosemount Irish Girls’ Soccer Rosemount, MN
Traveling Soccer -Salvo Soccer Club