We are very excited to offer a youth cross-country program in Rosemount!
The main goal of the RAAA Cross Country program is to provide an enjoyable experience for kids interested in running. The aim is to provide guidance and opportunity to develop basic skills in distance running.
The kids will have the opportunity to participate in middle school and high school meets and will be competing in the mile distance with kids of similar age and abilities from the neighboring cities of Apple Valley and Eagan.
August 6th - September 25th
Boys and girls entering grades 2-5 in the fall of 2018
Running shoes required. T-shirts provided by RAAA
Parent volunteers required for practices and to help with meet set up, finish line tracking and awards.
No schedule available.
Practices will take place on Mondays and Thursdays from 6pm to 7pm
at Rosemount High School on the paths behind the school.
meet dates are listed below. Please be aware that the meet schedule is subject to change. Meet locations, dates and times will be announced as they are finalized.
- August 17th- Rosemount High School Alumni Meet – evening meet
- August 31st– Rosemount High School Invitational Meet – morning meet
- September 4th– EVAA meet – evening meet
- September 11th– Eagan meet – evening meet
- September 15th– Lakeville Applejack Meet – morning meet for 3rd, 4th and 5th graders only
- September 20th– Farmington meet – evening meet
- September 25th– Rosemount Middle School meet – evening meet